Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Yinan Li left Huawei again

12/26/2007, According to local media, Chief scientist of Huawei, Mr. Li, yinan left Huawei for personal reasons this month. It was said Li would set up a new telecom testing instrument company. Mr. Huang,yaoxu followed Li‘s departure also. It is second time to leave Huawei for both Mr. Li and Mr. Huang. As founding employees of Huawei, Li once was the chief technology officer and xecutive VP of Huawei, last time he left Huawei, he built Harbour network, a switch/router company. Huawei purchased Harbour last year. Mr. Huang once was the president of optical department of Huawei. Last time he left Huawei, he built a transmission equipment company and later merged with harbour. He returned to Huawei after Huawei purchased Harbour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear CFOL,
I'm a master degree economics'student of a private university in Thailand. I'm quite interested in your view and blog on telecom industry since I am also working in this field. Would you mind to recommend me of which website or journal that I could find details about how much china invest in telecom business last year or year before. I am combining information for my thesis as it will generate the idea about the capital investment in china. Thanks in advance. Pls. give me your idea at pueng91@hotmail.com