Wednesday, February 13, 2008

How much can a Huwei employee earn?

2/13/2008, Below information is abstracted from some internet BBS in China.
A:I have worked in Huawei for 7 years, before I left there, I could earn 300K RMB a year. The Bantian base of Huwei is like a prison, the information security policy made us insolated from outside. Employees of Huawei always talked about Huawei. Also some old employees got a much larger salary compared to their work. I am happy I leave that company, Now I can have a normal life.
B: I have come to Huawei for nearly 3 years. Last year for the first time I got the inside stock shares of Huawei, this year I got some more shares. All these shares worth 350K RMB now. I think those people who leave Huawei are not really good employees. When I came to Huawei, there is a female colleague. She didn’t work hard and got a D review score, so she left Huawei herselvs. I heard that she entered Moto later.
C:I have a classmate in Huawei who has worked 4 years there. Last year his revenue is about 250K. By now, for a master student, the entry level salary is 5500RMB each month, after one year, he can also have some special final prize award which worth 10K to 100K. D: Compared to Cisco and Erission, Huawei’s salary is attractive also. Take an example, for a graduate student, if He enters Cisco, he can earn 7800RMB a month, and he can get 13 months salary each year, but no other awards. If you can work in Huawei more than 5 years, you can earn more than a manager in Cisco.

No comments: